Friday, May 2, 2008


Today, I'm feeling great! I feel like I can do anything. Tomorrow, Abby has 2 soccer games. If the weather does not improve, we will have to make-up both of those games along with the 3 other games that have been cancelled already due to bad weather.


I'm so excited about the Girl's Night Out on Saturday with friends from The Journey. We're off to dinner at Chili's and to see the movie, Mad of Honor with my favorite actor "McDreamy".

Jeff is thrilled that he will have the kids all to himself.


I may have some news of a change in my current teaching assignment. I do not want to say too much b/c it's not definite. I should know one way or the other in the next couple of weeks. I will keep you posted.


Have a great weekend!


Kristi

2 comments:

Erik Reed said...

Kristi,
I'm glad to hear you are feeling better -- have fun with the ladies tonight!

Christine said...

Sorry I missed it with my sick crew here.....glad you were able to go and hope it was FUN!!