Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's almost Friday!

It's Thursday evening, I'm just having an opportunity to sit down and blog. It has been a great week! I'm beginning to feel more like myself. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Last night, I spent the evening with women from The Journey. We are involved in a 20-20-20 group. It was my first time to attend the bible study. I gained much insight into the story of John the Baptist. It was quite interesting! Tomorrow evening, we are having our monthly small group meeting at our house with friends from The Journey. I have spent the evening cleaning the house. I'm looking forward to our small group meeting. It's nice to get together with friends and gain knowledge. I hope, you have a great weekend! I'm sure I will see you soon.

Take care,

Kristi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! It is the Spencer's. Jacob says hello to Abby! I found your page through one of my friends. We have a blog to. It is mikelisajacob.blogspot.com.

Lisa

Unknown said...

It is bugging me. I spelled too wrong! Sorry!

Lisa