Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Busy Week!

This morning, I attended Jamison Wood's funeral. He died unexpectedly from an ulcer that ruptured. Abby & Jack attend school with Isaac and Eva, Jamison and Betsy's children. Betsy works at the AT Lab for Wilson County Schools. My heart aches for Betsy and her children. I cannot begin to understand why but I know God has a plan. Please continue to pray for Betsy, Isaac, and Eva.

After the funeral, Jeff and I had lunch without 2 children yelling at each other. It was nice!!! I rushed to pick up Jack to go to Abby's bridging ceremony at MCA. After the bridging ceremony, we spent the evening celebrating Kelly's b-day. By the way, Edward's b-day present to Kelly was a WII. We enjoyed spending time with Kelly, Edward, Dayna, and the kids. Also, We met Abby and Derrick. They are good friends of Kelly and Edward's. I was told that they used to attend church at The Journey. I wish, they were still part of The Journey.

The next days are going to be busy as well. I will try to blog soon. I'm still ecstatic over Jeff's commitment to follow Christ. It's an answered prayer.

God bless you,

Kristi

No comments: