Sunday, May 11, 2008

God is great!

Today has been a wonderful Mother's Day! Jeff was unexpectedly baptized today at church. We are so excited and very proud of him. Jeff has had a wonderful support group. He started coming to The Journey in late November. He did not hide the fact that he did not believe in God. Everyone welcomed him with their arms wide open. I cannot say how grateful I am for our Journey family. God has been tugging at his heart for the past few months. Today, he realized what it means to be a christian. He is a new person! Praise God! I want to say thank you to everyone whom has prayed for Jeff and has been encouraging through his journey to find Christ. He is excited and hopes to witness to others. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Thank you!!!

Kristi

3 comments:

Christine said...

Kristi....we are so thrilled for your family! God is an amazing Father. He loves us so much! We are so glad you all are part of our church family and that you have found the support that you have through bible study and small groups. That is so important!! Keep it up!! We are here for you if you need anything!! And tell Jeff to get that blog going! ;-).

Unknown said...

Kristi,
Michael and I were so blessed by seeing how God is working in Jeff's life. Jacob enjoyed playing at church with Abby today.

Lisa

Erik Reed said...

Kristi,
I tear up everytime I read someone's BLOG about how today went. I can't imagine how excited you must be and the amazing feelings that must be running through you. God has HUGE plans for Jeff and your entire family!