Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wonderful Day at The Journey

My family and I had a wonderful morning at church with friends. Jeff & I have been praying about him finding Christ. With each passing day, he is getting closer to the lord. We decided to go down front and have Eric pray for us. It's so nice to be comfortable enough to let everyone know that we are dealing with personal problems and need Christ in our lives.



Yesterday, I fell once again. Many of you do not know but I have been having some health issues. Last week, I fell three times. I look as if someone has beaten me. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning at 8:40. Then, I hope to get an appointment to see a neurologist. To some, I may appear to be paranoid but something has to give with the way I feel. I'm completely exhausted!



I will keep you updated on my progress. I have to go prepare dinner for some of our friends from church. I hope each of you have a wonderful week!


Kristi

1 comment:

Erik Reed said...

I will continue praying for you Kristi and Jeff. God is doing tremendous things in your life and He will not leave or forsake you. Keep trusting him and he will make your paths straight.