Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy B-day Jack!


Today, we celebrated Jack's 3rd b-day at Pump It Up. I cannot believe my baby is turning 3. We all had a great time and enjoyed seeing all of his friends. Jack looked adorable in the t-shirt that Courtney Perry made for him. Jeff's bright idea for Jack's b-day present was a 4 wheeler. He had told me that the ATV was for ages 3-8. Yesterday, it arrived and to my surprise it's tiny! I thought, "Jack can handle this." Jack rides the gator better than most of the other children in the neighborhood that are older than him. Well, Abby decides to jump on the 4 wheeler and take off down the ditch going about 30 mph. She ended up flipping the 4 wheeler. It landed on her. After making sure that Abby was fine, Jeff said, "I bet our neighbors think we're a bunch of rednecks." Now, we can laugh about Abby's first experience on Jack's 4 wheeler. Jack is not ready to ride it just yet. We're going to give it a couple of years...... By the way, the recommended age for the 4-wheeler is 14-16.

Today, I'm feeling much better. Although I was completed exhausted after Jack's party, my aches and pain were not as strong. However, I did take a 3 hour nap to recover from the busy morning.

I hope each of you have a wonderful Sunday. I will see you soon. I appreciate everyone celebrating Jack's B-day with us.

By the way, scroll to the bottom to see pics of Jack.

Kristi


1 comment:

Christine said...

Hey Kristi!! Glad to hear the report about your MRI. Also, Abby looked so cute on Sunday at Isabella's party. What a pretty little girl. Thanks for adding my link to your blog. I'll put yours on mine!! Keep us updated!!