Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Difficult Days Ahead!

Many of you do not know but I have been having some health issues. It started about 2 months ago. What I thought was me being clumsy has now lead me to see a Dr. Zhou, Neurologist. The past two weeks, I have been having episodes of extreme muscle aches and loss of balance along with several other symptoms. Tomorrow, I have an appointment with Dr. Zhou at 12:30. I'm being worked in to see him. With my episodes becoming more frequent, I did not want to wait until April 28th. I made it a half-day at work. Then, I just could not tolerate the pain in my body. Without even recalling, I had entered to take a half-day off from work today. I truly believe that God was saying, "You do not need to work today." So, I went home and tried to rest but my nerves kept me from doing so. Please keep my family and I in your thoughts and prayers.

God Bless,

Kristi

3 comments:

steph said...

Krist, Its 10:45 and you were on my mind....actually you've been on my mind all day. I cannot imagine the emotional stress and physical pain you are dealing with right now. I want you to know I will be on my knees tonight taking the situation to the best DR out there. You know my favorite verse I can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me Phil. 4:13......You being a child of GOD ....He will take control.....I love ya....call me as soon as you get out!!

katreed26minqgym said...

Krist the Reed house is praying for you tonight and we will continue to pray in the morning. We love you! God is in control!

Erik Reed said...

Read James 1:2-4: Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be complete, not lacking anything.

We are praying!