Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday

It's been a few days since my last blog. Yesterday, I had an appointment with Dr. Zhou. I still do not know anything at this point. He did narrow it down to (4) possible diagnosis: 1. Inflammation-Rheumatory Arthritis 2. MS 3. Infection in the blood 4. Fibromyalgia
Dr. Zhou decided on a course of action: 1. blood work 2. nerve study 3. full body scan 4. spinal tap

I am very confident that I will have an answer soon. My body aches have become increasingly worse. I will see Dr. Zhou today at 11:00 for a nerve study. Within 2-3 days, I will have the full body scan. I have to wait for my wonderful insurance, Cigna, to approve the scan.

I want to say thank you to my family at The Journey and my truest friend, Stephanie Godwin. You have been with me every step of the way with your phone calls, e-mails, prayers, etc... I know that the Lord is with me as well. He has done amazing things for my family and I. I have faith that whatever God sends my way, I can handle it.

I love you all!

Kristi

No comments: