Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's been a while!

I haven't written a blog in quite some time. I have been extremely busy! The kids and I have been going to the pool just about every other day. Today, we went to see a movie with Miriam and Caleb. Abby enjoyed the movie. Jack would not sit still. This was his first and last movie until he is older. I probably climbed up and down the stairs at least 5o times. I'm not exaggerating.

Then, we decided to go visit with my parents and grandfather. We are going to stay for dinner. Jeff has an intense bible study with Todd Bates tonight at 7:00. The kids and I are going home to relax. We are planning on meeting several Journey women and children at Pump It Up tomorrow at 10.

Then, we are going to Pine Creek to check it out. The kids and I are in a wedding on July 12th. My friend, Christy, is wanting suggestions on how to set up the reception for her wedding. I'm not exactly the best person on this but Miriam is going as well. We call Miriam, "Martha Stewart." She is very talented!

I hope, you are all doing well. I will talk to you soon.

Kristi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had our wedding reception at Pine Creek, way back in July 2000! It was amazing. If you have any questions, maybe I can help. Just let me know!

Heather Clemons